Monday, November 10, 2014

Fall Frenzy

Wow! Time is just flying by, I can't we're already one month into Fall! I think the Fall season is my favorite time of year. Well I take that back it's tied for first with Spring ;). But seriously what's not to love about a season that kicks off the pumpkin obsession, is home to one of the only holidays that's all about eating food with family, and that is sooo BEAUTIFUL everywhere?

Anyway we started the Fall season off with Sam officially becoming a Utahn :).



He is suppppeerrr excited to get rid of those Colorado plates as you can tell^^

We went to October's General Conference as part of our wedding traditions (we decided that we would try and go to one session of conference since we got married and so this was our second time going).



We picked our pumpkins from a cute little pumpkin patch and carved/decorated them to perfection. His name is Bert and as a side note we came back from our trip to Colorado and he was completely moldy and disgusting.




I'm still not sure how we managed to kill a pumpkin after four days.... I'm pretty sure they're supposed to last longer than that right!?

We went to Colorado for the weekend so Sam could go to the one Bronco's game a year that wasn't on a Sunday. We had so much fun spending time with Sam's family playing football in the backyard, eating yummy food all the time, and going to a corn maze!!






For Halloween Sam and I raided our closets and decided it would be super duper easy to dress up as a Lumber Jack and Jane and WA-LA there you have it. I think it took me longer to find that fake beard and suspenders than the time we were actually in those costumes but at least we were festive for a little bit right?


Everything about this Fall has been the best! I really don't want it to end <sighs heavy> but I guess there are some good things about Winter like hot chocolate, layers, and snuggling up and watching movies.

That being said I have to say that I'm a little nervous for Winter to come. Sam and I went to throw the football around a couple weeks ago and it was WAYYY too cold. I'm pretty sure we lasted all of five minutes. 

So yeah that could be interesting in about a month....

. : Skales : .

No comments:

Post a Comment