Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Don't test these BeStIeZ

The countdown has officially begun. My BESTIE gets home in less than a week, 6 more days to be exact, and I could not be happier. In honor of this happy day next week I thought that I would give her a nice long shout out in the blog to document some of my favorite memories together.

That one time we became BESTIES on our study abroad trip and then traveled to Italy together. 


 That one time you showed me all the freshmen things to do at BYU and so we went and took ridiculous pictures at the BYU sign the first day of school. 


That one time we thought it would be a good idea to hike Timp at midnight and then realized how wrong we were. #downpour #attackofthemoose #soooocold

 

That one time you reminded me that no matter how old I'm turning on my birthday Taylor Swift will always be a year older and might even write a song about my age. 

^^ This picture has absolutely nothing to do with that day but it was worth including :)

That one time we went to a few football games but EVERY basketball game so that you could see Tyler Haws. 


(Let's not forget how you were scared to get a Flu shot so I got one too to make you feel better)


And then we stalked Tyler Haws and followed him out of his class just so you could get this picture...


 That one time we realized that my dad brought me back the same hoodie from Peru that you bought for yourself there. 


 That one time our Black Friday shopping consisted of us getting out of the car and realizing the line to target wrapped around the building so we just took a picture and then went home.


That one time we took road trips to Las Vegas and California!


  




 That one time I found this little gem saved on my phone from you.

  
 That one time you talked me into running a half marathon and we didn't take any pictures until we got back to my office.....
  

And then we were so proud of our accomplishment that we always wanted to wear our shirts so that everyone knew we were "runners."


That one time we did a photo shoot after church....





That one time we left Linford #6 forever....


That one time we skyped ALL the time when I was in Chile and you were waiting to leave on your mission...



And let's not forget your proudest accomplishment...

That one time you told Sam I liked him and took credit for our getting married.


BESTIES 4 LYFE

<3 you Lush!

2 comments:

  1. This post makes me want to cry. LOVE YOU KALES!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was just a little excited for you to come home. Love you Lush!!! Now get your butt to Utah!

      Delete