Monday, August 25, 2014

Color Running

This past week was filled with lots of puzzles and movies and the happiest 5k there is! K but seriously we signed up for this 5k a few months ago and I feel like it kind of snuck up on us! Also I'm not really sure about the person who came up with this whole concept. Let's have people run and then have color stations where we throw chalk at them and it will be soo much fun! After the first color station I decided this was the worst idea. That chalk is so gross and I hated thinking of inhaling all of that dust! I was definitely one of those people who tried desperately to avoid the chalk throwers and I have to say I was pretty successful. My shirt was still pretty white by the end :). The real trooper from our team was Sam though, he had been dealing with a cold all week and by Saturday he was not any better so he ran that whole thing with me, which could not have been easy with all that congestion and coughing!

#teammeow We were pretty much the best team there

Just rockin some matching headbands :)

And here are the after pictures....


MA selfie ^^

I couldn't resist :)

Yeah I pretty much had this face the entire race. 


Spain BESTIES



Things have been pretty quiet here lately which has left with me with not much to blog about but that is about to change because we leave for EUROPE in 3 days! I am beyond excited. We started booking our trip a little while ago and ever since it has been a countdown to August 28! Which is finally about to be here so be on the look out for a recap of our adventures there!!

2 comments:

  1. FIrst, I LOVE that chair in your "matching headbands" picture. So cute. :)

    I hear ya... I don't understand the throwing chalk think either lol. It makes me think of being covered in chalk from the black boards in the math classes...lol. Let's do that for fun? Hm.. ha ha ha.

    HAVE FUN IN EUROPE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chair is actually at my friends apartment and I can ask her where she got it if you would like :) Yeah it was the worst being covered in that stuff!!! Just like being a Calc TA all over again!

    ReplyDelete