Monday, September 15, 2014

Europe: Part one

So I'm finally getting around to blogging about our trip and it turns out we have way too many pictures to fit into one post so I'll have to do multiple (which is ironic because I've been telling Sam that we didn't take enough pictures). 

First of all I can't tell you how much we LOVED Europe! It was so nice to get away and just explore different cities together, not to mention the food was delicious! I could write a whole post just about the gelato but I will refrain for now. 

We started our trip in Geneva and had the best host ever, the Johnson Family! It was so fun seeing them and catching up with them because we hadn't seen them since our wedding. Susan did a great job keeping Sam and I awake because we were sooo jet lagged. We sat on the very last seat on the plane and so we did not sleep at all! People were constantly walking by us and standing in line by our seats for the bathroom so it was a rough night on the plane. We didn't want to waste any time though so we got there and got cleaned up and stated seeing Switzerland!

Susan knew the best castles and places to take us and they were beautiful!! 





#attackoftheswans



After the best night sleep ever, we journeyed into France the next day to go to Evian and fill our Evian water bottles at the source!





That night Sam and I had a little too much fun exploring Old Town Geneva....





After going to church we went to probably my favorite city ever Annecy in France. It's like a little mini Venice and they have the cutest most colorful homes with flower boxes everywhere!

  




 


Oh and the water there is like the prettiest color! I would seriously go back there in a heartbeat! It was so cute and quaint and I cannot hype it up enough.

Stay tuned for Italy, and more France and Switzerland! (Please don't hate me after I spend forever blogging about this trip :))







2 comments:

  1. Ha ha I won't have you if you blog about it forever. I'm traveling Europe vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok good! I'm worried that everyone is going to get really sick of the blog posts but there are just a few more!

    ReplyDelete